Captain Marvel, Carol Danvers, Talos
"Becoming" by alchemise PG 13 - She was Carol Danvers.
Harry Potter, Petunia
"by her own light" by kitsunerei88 PG 13 - In that world, Petunia Evans is always second-best to her beautiful, her magical, her shining and smiling sister, in her own head if nowhere else, and this remains so even after Lily is gone. That’s a different world.
House of Dragon, Aemond Targaryen/Lucerys Velaryon
"An eye for an Eye" by Fearless_leaderr R - “We are even now,” he says, his voice but a weak rasp. He swallows around the pain in his face and the sobs in his throat and places the eye in his Uncles hand.
The Sandman(TV), Corinthian/Dream
"the law of the instrument" by therm0dynamics R - There are some things that have changed about the nightmare upon his reincarnation. There is one thing that has remained the same.
SPN, Bela & Castiel
"Fata morgana" by orange_crushed PG 13 - There is an angel in hell.
SPN, Bela/Jo
"Porchlight" by cadignan PG 13 - My name is Bela Talbot. I procure items for a select clientele. And I don’t want another hunter. I want you.” “Well, Ms. Talbot, my name is Jo Harvelle. I serve two-dollar beer in this bar here. And I don’t appreciate your tone.”