FicKilljoys, Johnny & Dutch
"Promising to Defy Gravity" by delgaserasca - PG 13 - Dutch smiled, rueful. "I know you, Johnny Jaqobis," she said, fond and wry. "Whatever you went looking for, you haven’t found it yet." / Johnny takes the long way home. (Post series.)
Scream, Billy/Stu
"you say jump I say how high" by gloriousmonsters NC 17 - Going along with whatever Billy wants starts small, and boy does it get bigger. (Much like other things.)
The Cave, Charlie/Jack McAllister
"A Shared Cup" by escritoireazul - R - Charlie knows, with an inescapable certainty all the way down to her bones, that it is wrong to take the jaegers deep. Caving is about your body and the cave, strength and stone and darkness, and not some goddamn machine. [Fusion with Pacific Rim]
Top Gun, Iceman/Maverick
"A Shared Cup" by susiecarter - NC 17 - It was only a training exercise. It was only supposed to be a training exercise.
VidsHouse MD, House/Chase
"Nitesky" (Robot Koch) by HoneyMonsterNoNo - Would come back right to you
Spartacus, Spartacus/Ilithyia
"Liar" (Mumford and Sons) by ItsTheWonderfulAmy - 'This love that I've found, I detest'