recs @ dreamwidth.org
Multi-Fandom Fanfic Recommendations
Lots and lots of longfics! 
28th-Mar-2020 10:04 pm
So, over in [community profile] fictional_fans, someone asked for longfic recs.  This is a very dangerous question to ask me, and I ended up putting together several long rec lists.  You can find them on my blog:

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

(These aren't organized by theme.  Each post was made as I went through my fanfic bookmarks on Pinboard in order of date bookmarked, looking for long fics I would recommend, so the later rec posts have (in general) older fic.  Each post is grouped by fandom.  There are many fandoms, as I have always been polyfannish.)

beatrice_otter: (Hugo Awards)
Comments 
29th-Mar-2020 08:32 am (UTC)
nomelon: (Default)
Oooh, lookit all the fic I can now read. Thank you for this!
29th-Mar-2020 02:28 pm (UTC)
beatrice_otter: Me in red--face not shown (Default)
You're welcome!
29th-Mar-2020 05:04 pm (UTC)
raine: (Default)
Thank you! I found some in there I had forgotten were awesome and some I'd never read. :-)
29th-Mar-2020 05:52 pm (UTC)
beatrice_otter: Me in red--face not shown (Default)
You're welcome!
30th-Mar-2020 12:33 am (UTC)
tabaqui: (Default)
Already seeing some *excellent* fic in here, so I bet I'll find some more i've never read. Thank you!
30th-Mar-2020 01:58 am (UTC)
beatrice_otter: Stargate--My fandom has Space Pyramids! (Space Pyramids!)
You're welcome!
30th-Mar-2020 12:56 am (UTC)
yourlibrarian: Angel and Lindsey (BUF-Renegade-vamptastica)
Ooh, longfics ::rubs hands::

I was intrigued by Miss Marple & Dracula but then disappointed that it was one of the short ones. Saw a few familiar titles there that I've definitely enjoyed.
30th-Mar-2020 01:54 am (UTC)
beatrice_otter: Me in red--face not shown (Default)
That one was simply TOO AWESOME not to rec, even being short. It's an awesome premise PERFECTLY written. Another 50k words of it would have been wonderful, but at least we have it as-is.
This page was loaded Sep 22nd 2026, 5:04 am GMT.