recs @ dreamwidth.org
Multi-Fandom Fanfic Recommendations
The Social Network, Inception, White Collar, The Social Network RPS 
20th-Jun-2011 02:34 am
The Social Network
Mark/Eduardo: "here comes the sun" by [livejournal.com profile] oflights (NC-17)
This is a story about growing up, sad 70's rock songs, too much hair gel, "Maxwell's Silver Hammer", a baby with curly hair, a Geiger counter, a dog that isn't named Max, the Chicken Dance, Cheerios, pepper-spray, drugs, sex, and a stuffed chicken named Cluckerberg, nicknamed Cluck. or: Mark raises Sean's accidental baby, and I write the fluffiest thing ever.


Inception
Arthur/Eames: "Skybird" (Inception/White Collar) by [livejournal.com profile] windswept_fic (PG-13)
Arthur and Eames adopt a kid and raise that kid into Neal Caffrey.


The Social Network RPS
Andrew/Jesse: "I Think You Need A Doctor" by [livejournal.com profile] wraithtech
Jesse is a guest writer for the new Doctor Who series and Andrew is the new Doctor.


Mods, Can I maybe trouble you for a RPF: TSN tag, please? Thanks!
This page was loaded Sep 22nd 2026, 5:57 am GMT.