recs @ dreamwidth.org
Multi-Fandom Fanfic Recommendations
Yuletide recs: 28 Days Later,Blade,Constantine and others 
27th-Dec-2005 03:11 am
Yuletide recs

10 Things I Hate About You Kat "In Accordance" PG -- Katarina, when she is older, will look back on her high school and college days and smile awkwardly in the way her father once did when asked about Woodstock.

28 Days Later Henry West "Red Ribbon" R -- He's a fucking hero, all right?

Blade Deacon Frost/Blade "Sacrosanct" R -- What Frost wants and what he gets.

Constantine Angela "Birth" PG 13 -- Angela never thought she would have a child.

Dead Like Me Rube "And Never Lose Affection" PG 13 -- Rube and the people he loves

Dead Like Me George "Some People Ride the Wave" PG -- The moment and the moments before, or: "George doesn't actually like yoga."

Original - Fairy Tales m/m "The Tale of the Laughing Forest" G -- An abandonded forest, a runaway prince, and the unfortunate men who must go find him.

Jurassic Park 3 Alan/Billy "Billy Brennan, Prince of Humbugs" PG 13 -- After Isla Sorna things finally change.

Nochnoi Dozor Anton/Kostya "Hunter" PG 13 -- The world around him is changing, again, and Anton finds it hard to adapt.

Rome Vorenus/Pullo "semper hic erro" NC 17 -- Titus Pullo is nothing if not incredibly nosy.

Scrubs Cox/Ben, JD "My Thing" NC 17 -- "I'm sorry for not leaving earlier and I'm sorry that I didn't do what you asked and I'm sorry for not taking care of my patients and I'm sorry that Ben's got leukemia and I'm sorry I drank too much beer last night and I'm sorry for walking in on you and I'm sorry I chewed on your bulldozer, Ben, it tasted really nice."
ext_8571: (feedback)
This page was loaded Sep 22nd 2026, 12:20 pm GMT.