recs @ dreamwidth.org
Multi-Fandom Fanfic Recommendations
Bates Motel, Eye Candy, Lucifer, Pretty Little Liars, Vikings 
28th-May-2016 11:52 am
Bates Motel, Alex/Norma: "for many nights to come" by 10millionpeople (PG-13) -- You can’t, Alex, you can’t keep me from it, it’s too big and I feel it like a weight in my chest. You still think she’s talking about Norman, about that secret, but words just keep spilling out. I think I’m in love with you and I’m terrified.

Bates Motel, Alex/Norma: "Things We Don't Say" by aprivatetrap (R) -- Haunted by his need to protect Norma Bates, Sheriff Alex Romero finds himself lost in choices he never imagined he'd make.

Eye Candy, Tommy/Bubonic: "Because" by parabolica (R) -- He's watching. He's always watching.

Lucifer, Lucifer/Dan, Lucifer/Dan/Chloe: "have you ever been so angry" by Pyralis_Anacreon (R) -- After the events of Saint Lucifer, Lucifer comes back up to his apartment to find Dan drunk. Lucifer has some fun.

Pretty Little Liars, Spencer/Jason: "if you find yourself concerned by the workings of outer space" by 10millionpeople (PG-13) -- “Thinking about the galaxies makes me feel so small, but in a good way. In a way like what I say or do or no matter how many times I fail or if I let A win, if he gets away with everything and kills me and kills Aria and Emily and Hanna and Ali and anyone else, all this is still going to exist. The planets will still turn like clockwork. I am not even a cog in this machine.”

Vikings, Athelstan/Ragnar: "I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep" by Lesatha (PG-13) -- Ragnar knows who did it. Deep down, he has always known, although some part of him didn’t want to acknowledge that fact. Floki used to be a dear friend, after all.

Vikings, Athelstan/Ragnar: "through the air and winding snow" by sassafrasx (PG) -- If Athelstan is in pain, if he does not have the afterlife he deserves, Ragnar will follow.
sandrine: (temptation (Logan/Jean))
This page was loaded Sep 22nd 2026, 12:54 pm GMT.