recs @ dreamwidth.org
Multi-Fandom Fanfic Recommendations
Chess, Greek Mythology, Harper's Island, Wolverine, Gossip Girl, Robin Hood 
4th-Jul-2009 10:39 am
Chess, Anatoly Sergievsky/Frederick Trumper: "The Imperfect Tense" by Gigi Sinclair (PG-13) -- Anatoly hasn't thought of Frederick Trumper in years. Yet there he is, standing in front of Anatoly on a Moscow street corner, his haircut more expensive and his clothes more fashionable than any Anatoly has seen in a long time.

Greek Mythology, Persephone/Hades: "Twisted" by atticus (PG) -- Maybe, he thought, when she was just a bit older, he would allow her to come visit.

Harper's Island, Henry/Shane: "you've had too much to think (now you need a wife)" by [livejournal.com profile] crickets (R) -- But the truth is, maybe he isn't so different from Jimmy after all. Only difference is, he can't call Henry's name, tell him he's glad he's back, tell him he's been waiting for him. Even if all of those things might be true.

Wolverine, Victor/Wade: "Tongue Tied" by [livejournal.com profile] mi_thirteen (NC-17) -- "All I'm saying, girlfriend, is there's no way that they," Wade paused to indicate Victor's claws. "Are going in there." He made an elaborate gesture towards his backside.

VID: Gossip Girl, Chuck/Dan: "Blame it on the Alcohol" by Jamie Foxx by [livejournal.com profile] everyforever

VID: Robin Hood, Guy/Marian: "Demons" by Brian McFadden by Jaime
sandrine: (Guy/Marian)
Comments 
4th-Jul-2009 08:21 pm (UTC)
Ah! I got recced! This makes me so happy! [Twisted- this is my main journal, the journal its posted in is my fic journal]

I am wondering though, why it's rated NC-17?
4th-Jul-2009 08:30 pm (UTC)
sandrine: (sorry)
Your story definitely deserves the rec. It's so very awesome! (I just realized I never got around to giving you proper feedback. I loved it, though.)

I am wondering though, why it's rated NC-17?

Because basic copy & paste is more than my brain functions are capable of at the moment? *g* Sorry! Corrected it.
4th-Jul-2009 08:32 pm (UTC)
Aw, thanks for reading! And reccing! Haha, it's ok on the proper feedback thing- I fail at proper feedback replies.

This page was loaded Sep 22nd 2026, 10:20 am GMT.